VAT is a transaction-based tax and is levied on supplies of goods and services. VAT-registered traders account for VAT on supplies of goods and services and recover VAT charged to them on goods and services used for the purpose of making VATable supplies.
We advise on all VAT matters including the following:
- Registering for VAT
- The VAT consequences of intra EU transactions and imports/ exports.
- The recoverability of VAT including partial recovery.
- Transfer of Business Relief
- VAT on property transactions.
- Dealing with a VAT-based Revenue Audit
- The preparation and filing of VAT returns.