All businesses regardless of their legal entity or size need to keep bookkeeping records. The maintenance of a good accounting system and records written up on a timely basis helps in the management, control and smooth running of a business.
At McAvoy & Associates, we use the latest accounting software systems across our entire bookkeeping offering. Our key bookkeeping service includes:
- Posting of all prime entry records (sales invoices, purchase invoices, payments, receipts)
- Fully reconciling all bank accounts
- Reconciling debtors’ and creditors’ ledgers
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Providing monthly, quarterly and half-yearly accounts, including variance analysis
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Completing annual financial statements
- Providing document management services
How we can help
We have the experienced staff who can provide regular bookkeeping and management accounts. The benefits to you include the reduction in administration costs, reassignment of your staff to allow you to concentrate on your core business activity with the assurance that your accounting records are accurate and up to date.