At McAvoy & Associates Cork, we understand that privacy is an important issue for users of (and visitors to) the McAvoy & Associates’ website www.mcavoy.ie and its related domains. The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we collect from our site, and how we handle and use the information after that.
Information Collection and Use
McAvoy Chartered Accountants Cork, Tax Advisors, Financial Advisors is the sole owner of any information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. McAvoy & Associates may collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
If a User contacts McAvoy & Associates with a general enquiry, the User may need to provide McAvoy & Associates with personal information (for example contact details). McAvoy Chartered Accountants Cork, Tax Advisors, Financial Advisors will use this personal information to respond to the enquiry and track further correspondence. Personal information collected is not used for any other purpose.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please take note that McAvoy & Associates is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
The individuals for whom McAvoy & Associates stores personal data have the following rights:
- To have your personal data gathered and processed fairly
- To have personal data kept securely and not illegitimately disclosed to others.
- To be informed the purpose for which the information is held.
- To get a copy of your personal data which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format if requested within 30 days from the request.
- To have your personal data corrected if inaccurate.
- The right to erasure where the personal data is no longer necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
- To prevent your personal data from being used for certain purposes apart from the purposes you have consented to.
- If you are not satisfied that McAvoy & Associates manages your personal data you have a right to make a complaint to the Protection Commissioner. (www.dataprotection.ie).