Don’t take risks when it comes to calculating your employees’ take-home pay. Employees are your greatest asset so paying them accurately and on time is much more than good manners. Reliable payroll management promotes a happy and productive working environment. It gives you peace of mind so that you can concentrate on the core aspects of your business. Most importantly, though, having a dedicated team of experts to handle your payroll process will promote the integrity of your business reputation.
At McAvoy & Associates, we have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a cost-effective, comprehensive and confidential service, whatever the size or complexity of your business. Our key payroll service includes:
- Registering a business for PAYE
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, monthly payroll.
- Processing payroll changes.
- Calculating all aspects of PAYE, PRSI and USC, including notional pay, benefits in kind, health insurance, etc.).
- Delivery of electronic payslips by e-mail and password protected.
- Registering new employees and processing all departing employees with Revenue Online System (ROS).
- Evaluating each payroll and advising you on maximising tax efficiencies.
- Customising payroll reports to suit your business needs
- Submitting real time payroll returns to ROS for each payment cycle
- Managing your payroll taxes on a monthly basis. We can set up a convenient option for you to pay your taxes to Revenue as well as reconciling your ROS account on an ongoing basis
- Keeping you completely up-to-date with all compliance, using the latest industry software, and dealing directly with Revenue on your behalf.
We provide a fully managed, confidential payroll service operated by our highly experienced and qualified personnel. The main benefits of outsourcing your payroll function with us include:
- Providing you with the assurance that your payroll is accurate, up to date and confidential.
- Allowing you the time to focus on your core business.
- Ensuring that your payroll returns are filed on time and that you are meeting your statutory obligations.
- Providing you with access to expert staff and payroll software which may not be readily available in-house.
- Reducing payroll training and software support cost.