Whether a business needs to raise finance to fund a start-up, increase working capital, purchase essential plant and equipment, or grow the business through acquisition, access to adequate funding is essential.
Our Business Advisory team can advise on the different finance options available in the market to include:
- Traditional bank senior debt
- Asset-backed finance
- Mezzanine funding
- Bridging finance
- Loan notes
- Equity funding
Typical problems that we come across
Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail”. Nowhere is this more true than in the field of finance-raising.
Businesses typically only get one chance to present their business to potential funders. Weak or unprofessional business plans rarely get past the initial evaluation stage. When this happens, desperation can set in quickly and the business can be jeopardised.
How we can help
A business plan should have a cogent business description, a competitive market analysis and, most importantly robust financial and cash flow projections which can stack up to detailed scrutiny from the financer.
We understand that whatever your reason for raising finance, there are many variables to consider. You want to access the most cost-effective finance, in a timely manner whilst minimising the risks that finance-raising holds for your business.
Our experienced business advisory team will:
- Review both your business plan and current capital structure.
- Assist with the preparation of financial projections to determine the level of funding required.
- Identify the funding options suitable to the business.
- Negotiate terms with the funding provider.
- Provide advice on the commercial aspects of the financing documents.
- Project-manage the entire fundraising process