Conducting business as a sole trader is the simplest and most popular trading medium especially for new businesses. Certain professions are restricted to sole traders and partnerships so members of these professions will have no choice but to carry on business through this medium.
With our years of experience and a strong entrepreneurial client base, we are well equipped to assist clients by providing advice and offering services necessary to get a small business up and running. We are also skilled in nurturing these businesses as they grow.
At virtually every stage in the life of a business its owners will face challenges and change. These can include expansion into new markets, integrating an acquisition, restructuring, selling part or all of the business and planning for retirement or succession.
Utilising our many years of experience with entrepreneurs and companies at all stages of growth, we can guide you through the decisions required to build corporate value and maximize profitability. We offer the following services to help business owners to resolve challenges, deal with change and maximize the profitability of their operations.
Our services include:
- Helping with the registration of new sole trader business with Revenue.
- Advising on VAT registration.
- Advising on record-keeping obligations.
- Providing personal tax advice and tax compliance services.
- Preparation and submission of income tax returns.
- Advice on creating a partnership agreement.
- Advice on the following capital taxes: Capital Gains Tax, Gift and Inheritance Tax and Stamp Duty
Accounting and Finance
- Outsourced book-keeping and payroll services
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- The preparation of periodic management accounts and their analysis
- The preparation of cash flow projections
- Profitability analysis
- Help in obtaining bank and equity finance